- Salary Offer $40,000-$45,000 annualy
- Address 191 UNDERHILL RD, South Orange NJ USA
- Experience Level Medior
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- working_hours 40
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Neon Tea Party is seeking an experienced E-Commerce & Logistics Manager to lead all fulfillment, inventory management, and buying from our South Orange, NJ HQ.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
E-COMMERCE – Run TNTP’s online craft supply shop, from creating products and product pages, to fulfilling customer orders and managing customer service.
- Fulfill all customer orders from the TNTP Shop (shop.theneonteaparty.com) and ensure all orders are fulfilled, shipped and reach their destination in a timely manner; Proactively anticipate fulfillment issues and solve for them before they occur.
- Assemble craft kits & kit components, ensuring units are always in-stock and ready to ship across all products
- Manage customer service inquiries and ensure the happiness of every TNTP customer within reason of the business
- Maintain E-Comm Process & Customer Service guidebook, updating new processes and best practices as they arise
- Oversee inventory levels and place product re-orders; Lead wholesale ordering process and communicate directly with vendors to place orders.
- Add new and manage existing product pages on shop website including product photography
EVENTS – Create & fulfill craft kit orders for our awesome private craft workshops!
- Create and ship craft kits to event clients, collaborating with our events manager on all details regarding event kits and shipping
- Project manage event kit fulfillment process from the moment of booking to the event itself
- Source & order supplies for custom kits
- Source, create & ship Camp Boxes for CAMP TNTP program (~3x/year)
LOGISTICS – Constantly improve our shop operations and help us to scale our e-commerce business!
- Collaborate with COO to problem solve, determine, and implement our ever-evolving best practices for fulfillment & logistics
- Mastermind the scaling of TNTP sourcing and order fulfillment!
EXPERIENCE & LOCATION
As the TNTP E-Commerce & Logistics Manager, you will come in with years of e-commerce experience and best-practice know-how, be extremely detail-oriented and wonderful with customers, and won’t mind getting your hands dirty!
The ideal candidate:
- Has 2-5 years of e-commerce experience, managing an online store including back-end product management, inventory management, customer service, and fulfillment
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do, problem solver attitude and is excited about working for a small business!
- Is highly organized and detail-oriented
- Has strong communication skills and is a joy over email and phone
- Enjoys organizing, would enjoy making craft kits, and doesn’t mind manual work
- Has an interest, respect, or love of crafting!
- Experience using Shopify a plus!
- Experience in retail buying a plus!
The Neon Tea Party is based out of our founder’s residential home in South Orange, New Jersey. Candidate must report to TNTP HQ up to 5-days/week, with the option to work one day remotely. Candidate must provide their own laptop computer and, when working remotely, a strong WiFi connection, and anything else they need for their work from home setup.
TNTP HQ COVID-19 POLICY: E-Comm & Logistics Manager will enjoy working alone from their own spacious office (TNTP’s “Inventory Room”) with doors that can close. As TNTP HQ is a residence, they will work under the same roof as TNTP’s founder, Marisa, and her husband/ TNTP’s COO, Sam. When in direct proximity, such as for meetings and passing in the hallways and kitchen, all parties are required to wear masks.
SCHEDULE, COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This is a full-time salaried position that will begin as soon as the candidate is available. Compensation will be commensurate with candidate’s skill & experience.
As an employee of The Neon Tea Party, candidate will be eligible for our benefits program, which includes Unemployment Insurance, Workers’ Compensation, Short-term Disability, and Paid Family Leave. Details for these benefits are outlined further in our employee handbook.
At The Neon Tea Party, we do not have a formal vacation policy. Candidate is welcome to take vacation days at their discretion within reason so long as they do not interfere with the operation of The Neon Tea Party’s business.
Candidate will also enjoy crafty benefits including a 20% discount to the TNTP Shop, free enrollment in our CAMP TNTP program, and an invitation to train to become a certified TNTP Craft TEACher!
ABOUT THE NEON TEA PARTY
The Neon Tea Party is a virtual craft studio on a mission to help people get in touch with their creativity through colorful, universally-beloved crafts while creating community along the way! The Neon Tea Party sells a curated selection of craft supplies and DIY kits that correspond with the crafts that we teach. The Neon Tea Party provides opportunities for adults and kids 8+ to learn skills and projects online through our website, virtual community workshops, private & corporate events, and CAMP TNTP, our virtual craft camp for adults! Our brand has a playful and approachable spirit, inviting crafters of all skill levels to join our vibrant and groovy world of crafting!