- Address Wibautstraat 135, 1097 DN Amsterdam
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- working_hours 32-40
Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
ERIKS Digital is looking for a D365-CRM Developer
Within our Sales domain, we are working on four different propositions, building new digital solutions for customers and our colleagues. For most of the sales-related projects we use standard ERP and CRM software, however, we also build from scratch by exploring innovative technologies.
The Sales domain focuses on the core processes and technology of our entire sales organization.
Recently we have designed a new state-of-the-art organization, ready to help our business with its next step of the digital transformation. This new way of working is based on the ERIKS value chain and is meant to tackle the customer journey end-to-end. As a Developer, you design and build business applications and support sales functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. You apply advanced analysis skills and experience in principles of architecting, designing, demonstrating and positioning D365-CRM based solutions. Responsible for researching and resolving all reported issues.
- Manages large, complex deployments and configurations, systems through analysis and customization.
- Ensures the implemented D365-CRM functionality integrates seamlessly with the existing infrastructure of the company.
- Serves as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for all CRM development related issues, concerns, and needs.
- Designs develop and implements solutions to further expand our use of CRM across the organization in accordance with business objectives.
- Clearly articulates architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to the successful integration of platforms.
- Create solution components; create managed and unmanaged solutions; configure publishers and versions; work with multiple solutions; import and export solutions. Customize Dynamics 365 CRM forms.
- Design the form structure; build a form; use specialized form components; use access teams and sub-grids; work with navigation; understand form types; use multiple forms; implement form customizations and mobile clients
- Good communication skills
- An enthusiastic, curious mindset and you are an absolute fan of technology
- Enjoys working within a scrum team and will not hesitate to ask colleagues for advice and help in solving your challenges
- Pragmatic, analytical, results-focused
- Ability to make complex matters simple
- Not just the ability, but the preference to work in a fast-paced and Agile environment
- Desire to work in a diverse and enjoyable team and to contribute to our productivity and fun at work!