- Address Pedro de Medinalaan 11, 1086 XK Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- working_hours 32-40
As a Full Stack Engineer
- You will make an important contribution to the growth of QWIC.
- You’ll develop the QWIC platform of the company integrating with various APIs from different software.
- Together with the growing Digital team, you will be responsible for achieving the set goals. In practice, this means you will have a versatile role where you will work closely together with all departments within the organization.
- You are a self-starter who will eagerly research and investigate all facets of our product so you will understand how our systems work a bit better each day.
- Connecting with external parties and maintaining these contacts will also be part of your responsibilities.
- You are a strong communicator and you will manage the expectations of several stakeholders. Your passion for IT and software development will bring our applications to the next level.
Who are you?
You are an experienced developer and you have extended knowledge of E-Commerce and digital platforms. In a rapidly growing company like QWIC, you will feel comfortable switching from one task to the next. Last but not least, you share our dream to create a sustainable world full of e-bikes!
- Help build and scale our E-Commerce channels;
- Produce clean, well-written and maintainable code;
- Participate and lead technical whiteboard sessions;
- Collaborate with external teams to deliver end to end features for internal applications;
- Participate in code reviews and have a strong technical opinion;
- Be proactive in bringing ideas that help improve overall architecture performance and usability;
- Contribute to improving engineering standards, tools, documentation and processes;
- Coaching and mentoring junior colleagues in their coding and project management skills.
What we are looking for
- Experience working with Typescript, React, Node and λ;
- Hands-on experience with event-driven architecture (bonus points for working with Serverless);
- Familiarity with E-Commerce environments;
- Familiarity with CI/CD automation tools such as GitHub and CircleCI;
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum development environment;
- Excellent listener and communicator;
- Pragmatic problem solver and always looking to improve self-knowledge;
- Already living in the EU and willing to relocate to Amsterdam.
What do we offer?
You’ll have full ownership in your position as a software engineer and be able to work and learn on these technologies. You will work in an international oriented company with lots of flexibility in your job. Thanks to our designs and the broad target audience you’re working with E-bikes that are state-of-the-art!
- A challenging position in a very fast-growing, young, internationally oriented company with great potential for further growth;
- A good salary and related conditions that are consistent with your training and experience;
- A company QWIC e-bike.