- Address Stationsplein 3; PO Box 173
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- working_hours 32-40
Do you wish to play an active part in building healthy, sustainable environments?
At Wavin, we have a ‘calling’ … to service. A purpose. To build healthy, sustainable environments. And where is our help most needed? The very places we live in: our cities. Our cities’ drinking water is leaking away, greenery has been disappearing, streets are flooding after heavy rainfall and its sewer systems are outdated, polluting our groundwater. It’s time to join forces and build long-lasting cities. It’s time for you to join our team!
At Wavin, we engage and collaborate with city leaders, engineers, planners and installers to help make cities future-proof and buildings comfortable and energy-efficient. As a pioneer in sustainable water infrastructure, we focus on creating positive change in the world, guided by our purpose of Building Healthy, Sustainable Environments.
In your role as an E-commerce Manager Nordics, you will be responsible for driving the digital growth in the Scandinavian countries (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland). You will lead the implementation of an innovative e-commerce platform in one of the most strategic regions for Wavin. You will navigate the Nordic market unlike anybody else and spot e-commerce challenges and opportunities. After the implementation, you will drive, together with the local sales teams, the commercial activation, bringing in new customers and steering the existing customers towards the platforms. By working closely with the business and customers, you will find ways to increase value, gain efficiency for business teams, and speed up the development processes.
Communication with the Nordic teams is key to success. In your role, you will interact with them on a daily basis to implement and optimize the platform and deliver outstanding commercial results. You will engage with the entire breadth of the organization, including Sales, Supply Chain, Marketing, IT, Data, and Logistics. With a good understanding of the specific needs of each market, you will tailor the platform and select the right features for each Scandinavian country. You will also relay local asks to the central development team to inform prioritization of the new features’ development.
· Drive growth and continue its success across the digital and e-commerce channels
· Plan, forecast and operationally manage the Nordic e-commerce portals, together with the local e-business champion and stakeholders
· Identify new profitable opportunities and routes-to-market beyond current organizational thinking
· Optimize daily e-commerce performance and realize budgets, planning, and (sales-aligned) targets
· Implement an e-commerce eco-system working in close harmony with sales, supply chain, marketing, data, and IT (B2B, B2C)
· Ensure profitability and growth of the Nordic e-commerce platforms by continuously optimizing the e-fundamentals, including e-distribution, e-shelving, e-merchandizing, and e-pricing
· Advocate for an increase in the share of e-commerce within Wavin
· Consult on local or Nordic cross-functional projects to ensure e-commerce principles are incorporated
· University degree in digital business or related fields
· 3+ years of relevant e-commerce experience, B2B and/or B2C
· Eyes on the prize – you are focused on the result
· Customer-focused, strategic thinker with a hands-on approach
· Pragmatic and able to think on your feet
· Receptive to quickly adopting new technologies and concepts
· Bridge between the Nordic strategy and technology roadmap
· Able to consider things from a cross-functional perspective
· Excellent communicator – native Scandinavian, fluent in English
Do you want to make a difference by building healthy, sustainable environments? As an international company requiring many different professional skills, we understand and celebrate diversity, inclusion and belonging. At Wavin, we encourage all our employees to develop their talent with great innovative programs and to become the best version of themselves. Together, as a strong team, we grow and deliver on our purpose every day. Wavin is the place to be if you truly wish to make an impact. In addition to working with an enthusiastic, professional team in an international environment, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.