- Address 21 Drydock Avenue, Suite 210 East
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The eCommerce Specialist role is a deeply entrepreneurial opportunity within a fast-changing area of our business. We want people who are comfortable with ambiguity and excited by creative problem-solving.
The ideal candidate will assist with executing a fast-changing America’s Test Kitchen eCommerce strategy effectively and opportunistically. You will need to assist with managing day-to-day execution responsibilities across multiple business units in parallel with process improvement and analysis. You will need to stay flexible, communicate often and effectively, and work collaboratively. The role and the eCommerce business itself are guaranteed to change.
This role can be done fully remote, but will require you to be in office around two times a month and as needed depending on the overall project workload at that time.
- Assist eCommerce Director with the overall strategy and day-to-day execution of all things related to America’s Test Kitchen Shop.
- Work within the eCommerce team to develop new vendor and partner relationships as well as maintain existing relationships for our Exclusive Deal, Kit, Branded Merchandise, and Prints business units.
- Assist with managing the eCommerce promotional calendar and help execute all promotions.
- Work with the eCommerce Director on sourcing, managing, and launching compelling product offerings from new and existing relationships exclusive to America’s Test Kitchen
- Be a part of all negotiating with vendors to obtain favorable pricing and monitor operational service levels while meeting all financial goals
- Work with Merchandising Assistant as the central point of contact for the post-order customer experience, ensuring seamless coordination between vendors, warehouses, ATK customer service, and customers
- Keep structured, standardized, and clear project management documentation across all business units
- Collaborate with design, marketing, and editorial teams to promote and merchandise new product offerings
- Work cross-functionally to create and maintain quantitative reporting and analysis
- Assist with managing the growth of America’s Test Kitchen’s branded merchandise business through ideation, product selection, and launch plans
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED:
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger cross-functional team
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with data manipulation, analysis, and basic modeling in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of consumer products and a retail background a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years professional experience in eCommerce or retail; category management, buying or merchandising experience preferred
- Experience initiating, maintaining, and growing business-to-business relationships
- Record of success in organizing complex projects and delivering on hard deadlines
Why America’s Test Kitchen:
We’re passionate about cooking, and about creating the best place to work. We’re small enough for your ideas to make a big impact, and large enough to offer you opportunities to grow professionally at any stage of your career. We want you to take risks and make mistakes — that’s how innovation happens in our test kitchen, in our offices, and in life.
We at America’s Test Kitchen believe food media can be a powerful force for social change. We are passionate about building an inclusive workforce that represents many different cultures, backgrounds, abilities, identities, and perspectives.
We welcome your application.
ATK considers the safety of its employees and the community a top priority. As part of this commitment, ATK requires all new and existing employees who will be on site or who will engage in any work-related travel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including a booster for those who are eligible), unless they obtain prior approval for an accommodation for medical reasons or due to a sincerely held religious belief, or are otherwise exempt from this requirement due to applicable state or local law. Qualified candidates who are offered the opportunity to join ATK will be required to comply with this policy and will be asked to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the first day of work.
Individuals who need additional information concerning ATK’s vaccination policy or its process for requesting an accommodation should contact the Human Resources Department at HRadmin@americastestkitchen.com.