Who Are We Looking For…
The eCommerce Operations Manager is responsible for successful delivery of our eCommerce business from an Operations perspective. This role works externally with eCommerce 3PL and technology partners, and internally with our Operations, Marketing, Finance teams. This role has oversight and responsibility for the fulfillment/order-to-cash process for all eCommerce lines of business.
Who Is Perfect Snacks…
Based in sunny San Diego, Perfect Snacks is the company behind The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar. Offering a line of products that boast whole food ingredients and clean food credentials, Perfect Snacks is sold online and in more than 35,000 retailers nationwide. Now more than a decade since its inception, the brand has experienced rapid growth in the last few years, as consumers flock to the fridge for fresher options. Our success is attributed to the people behind the brand, who share in our family’s mission: ‘To nourish worldkind with a hug, good vibes and a delicious dose of fresh whole food nutrition. To us, that’s the recipe to make life a little more, well, perfect.’
· Daily Work
• Monitor KPIs for trends daily, with high sense of urgency for resolving issues.
• Troubleshoot system errors that prevent automatic order fulfillment, including escalation to development resources where needed.
• Manage day-to-day communications with 3PL and internal teams to ensure smooth flow of order fulfillment.
· Inventory Management
• Plan and maintain appropriate inventory levels at 3PL warehouses, provide early identification of potential out of stocks and aging inventory.
• Work with Procurement team to ensure appropriate packaging materials inventory.
• Manage Inventory allocation between platforms reflecting latest sales volume/channel, including internal orders through Shopify.
• Create and maintain a dashboard of KPI metrics (e.g., on time shipments, order pick accuracy and re-shipments) and perform analyses to identify and manage risks and opportunities.
• Maintain process flow dashboard reporting that supports a streamlined order review process.
• Perform tasks related to month end close for eCommerce channel including 3PL warehouse and freight budget accruals and variance explanations, support escalation of inventory reconciliation issues from inventory control team, AR/AP issues & management reporting.
· Supplier Management and Continuous Improvement
• eCommerce 3PL relationship owner – leads regular operations meetings with 3PL sites to share KPI feedback on their performance and ensure they deliver service level expectations.
• Shares consumer feedback trends, inventory levels, upcoming promotions, new items, or operational changes with 3PLs.
• Improves D2C consumer experience by partnering with Consumer Experience team & Quality to identify trends and implement corrective actions at 3PLs.
• Recommends and initiates optimization projects that drive operational efficiencies and/or an enhanced consumer experience, collaborating with 3PL Manager & Operations functional leads on CI projects as needed.
· System Set Up
• Onboarding of new/maintenance of existing D2C & PurePlay retailers such as Amazon, Walmart.com, Target.com, Kroger.com including EDI or API integrations.
• Facilitate creation and setup of new eCommerce items, bundles, LTOs, etc. in collaboration with the new product development and packaging configuration teams, leveraging Wrike (workflow management system).
Skills / Qualification / Education:
· 3+ years experience in eCommerce operations using a 3PL network.
· Experience with Shopify, Amazon Vendor/Seller Central, ERP (NetSuite & Celigo preferred), Shipwise
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience working with large datasets including pivot tables.
o Familiarity w/ Power BI or other data visualization tools preferred.
· High sense of urgency and ability to be entrepreneurial and methodical
· Experience with forecasting and supply/demand planning.
· Experience setting up and/or troubleshooting EDI/API connections as a business process owner (developer experience not required)
· Experience with Order Fulfillment process (pick/pack, inventory management), Warehousing/transportation
· Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
· Collaborative mindset with strength in effectively receiving and communicating feedback
Bonus / Benefits / Vacation / 401k Eligible
Must live in the US to be considered
PLEASE APPLY HERE: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/PerfectSnacks/743999856199073-e-commerce-operations-manager